Sign the petition to Number 10

Click on the following link to learn about Trans Fats and sign the petition against them being used in food manufacturing: http://www.tfx.org.uk/page0.html

Monday 14 May 2007

Update

Hi again

I just need to clarify a few concerns voiced by carefix about this study. Because of other concerns I have to do with my skin, up until 1 week ago I was not taking the oils in the quantities specified by carefix in order to effect this cure.

This has now been remedied and I am consuming 4tbs of organic cold pressed linseed oil per day along with 1 tbs hemp oil. I am going to ditch the Seven Seas oil I mentioned on a previous post and research a suitable replacment.

If you are also following this cure can I stress on behalf of carefix that in order for the cure to work you must be taking the correct quality and quantity of cis isomer oils as well as eliminating trans isomer fats from your diet.

Best Wishes
Carol


No comments: